Now hiring for the following positions.
Residential Electrician Helpers
BENEFITS WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
– Health/vision/dental/life insurance
– 401k plan
– Very competitive pay
– Steady hours, consistent work with overtime available
– Bonus incentive program for field employees
– Vacation pay and paid holidays
– 2 office locations: Concord and Indian Land, SC
– Great work environment
– In business for over 60 years, stable company with a great reputation
Under the Transparency in Coverage Rule, issued in 2020 by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of the Treasury and enforced beginning 7/1/22, health plans and health insurance issuers must publish two separate MRFs.
In Network: Negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers
Out of Network: Allowed amount paid to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers for all covered services within a 90-day period
Cigna, a global health service company, offers health, pharmacy, dental, supplemental insurance and Medicare plans to individuals, families, and businesses.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
– Must have a good attitude and good work ethic
– Drug Screening